-The Project Se7en-


-NEW- @-The Project Se7en- (30.September OPEN)
Flower Crown :
{-Maru Kado-} Flower crown_ Purple (wear/4Li)
{-Maru Kado-} Sennichikou_White (wear/1Li)
Bottle :
{-MK-} My bottle_Open alpaca(wear-steam/2Li)
{-MK-} My bottle_cap alpaca(wear/1Li)
{-MK-} My bottle & flower alpaca(2Li)
{-MK-} My bottle_Close yellow(wear/2Li)

Hair : tram F919 hair / HUD-C  -NEW-
Eye : Clemmm - Human Eyes Silver
Meshlip : violetta.
Shirt : tomoto, simple 3/4Tshirts white(M)
Pants : tomoto, slim pants white (M)
Boots : Fame Femme: Kama Unisex Boots - Begie  -NEW- @TMD
Ring : tram -Candy ring2- yellow (R)  -NEW- @COLORS Minnaloushe

Chair : Apple Fall Oxford Wingback Chair -NEW- @Shiny Shabby


***

{-Maru Kado-} Flower crown
3  colors


{-Maru Kado-} My bottle Gacha

My bottle & flower (2Li) 
My bottle_Close (wear/2Li)
My bottle_cap (wear/1Li)
My bottle_Open (wear/2Li)
My bottle_Open (wear-steam/2Li) 
with brinking animation

9 colors / All common

Powered by Blogger.
 

Mato,

Collaboration Works
with tomoto,

Flickr

www.flickr.com
u10+'s items Go to u10+'s photostream

Blogroll

add add add ...

addx3